Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Concert Outfit Ideas Pt. 2

So one of my most popular posts to date is my very first one in which I showcased various outfit ideas and inspiration for summer concerts. Because of that and the fact that summer is now upon us, I decided to update that and make a new post on different outfit ideas. So without further ado, here you are.

Outfit #1



This outfit is one of my favorites because it is easy, yet still really nice looking. (The sandals are my favorite style at the moment, but if you want nicer quality, look somewhere else because while these are cheap, they also aren't too comfy and wear down easy.)
Red/White Striped crop top, with scoop neck & low back - Forever 21, {around} $8
 Mustard Paper bag shorts- Forever 21, $25
Black round frame sunglasses- Target, $17
Gold Sandals- Target, $25
Black Heart-Stitch Bag w/ chain strap- Forever 21, $20? (very old purchase)
Gold Necklace- Forever 21, {around} $5


Outfit #2



This is a very simple outfit, but one perfect for if you are going to a lawn type area or want to be comfortable but still a little sporty. And if you expect it to be rainy or chilly, throw a big windbreaker on!
Boxy Palm Print Top- Forever 21, $15
Levi Shorts- Goodwill, $3
Adidas Tennis Shoes- Nordstrom Rack, $35
Light Blue Windbreaker- Goodwill, $5


Outfit #3



I actually just wore this outfit the other day to see Hozier and it was perfect and easy to change into quickly because I met up with friends right after I got off work. Backpacks are also my favorite things because they don't get in the way and are so cute.
Oversize Babydoll Dress- American Apparel, $25 
Jelly Shoes- Urban Outfitters, $50
Socks- Forever 21, $3 for a pack
Red Backpack- Coach, $? (hand my down from my mom from many years ago
Hand Made Cat Necklace- art fair, $20



Outfit #4


This embroidered dress I love so much because it's casual, but flattering on any body type, plus it's tiered and adjusts with the ties on the sides and I think that adds to the complexity of the dress. This outfit just looks very summery. 
Tiered/Embroidered Dress- Forever 21, $25
Sandals- DSW, $50 (not good sandals, cute, but fell apart after just a couple times wearing them)
Bag- Topshop, $35


There's all of the looks that I hope helps you out or gives you some ideas of what to wear if you're stumped because I know how difficult it is to look for something to wear especially when it's done last minute. If you found this helpful share or like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment