Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Snapshots of my Life 11/19/14



So as you can tell I've been away from blogger for quite some time, I got really busy with school going back and was a little stuck on what to write about but I'm here to stay now!! I promise I'll try and update as much as possible because I really do enjoy writing. I'll also post my updates in like snapshots at the bottom so you can see pictures of all that I've been up to. So since I have talked last I've gone to see Arctic Monkey's for a second time and The Neighbourhood for a third and they were both within a week of each other and sooo much fun! I didn't go to another until August when I went to see Passenger and One Direction over labor day weekend in Chicago! I got a lot of shopping done and had a good time especially staying with my friend's sister in her apartment. Other than those things I didn't do much over the summer besides just chilling with friends and working m-f. Then ya know lots and lots of college apps and essays which sucked because you're never really prepared for those things until you actually fill them out, even if you think you are (its all lies there's no such thing as being prepared for those). Luckily I got into all the colleges I applied to- Ball State, Kent State, and Columbia College Chicago- except FIT which doesn't inform you until April which is too late for me, so i'll probably pick between the other three. Anyway, then back to Chicago, well the outskirts, for the Ed Sheeran concert in September which was freaking amazing like expected. Then came just typical seniory things like senior pics and games and hanging out with friends while doing a million other things, typical. I went to Chicago again (oops) over my fall break in which I was going to also see Lewis Watson but he had to change all of his tour dates sadly. But once again I did some shopping and we also went to Lincoln Park Zoo and hung out on that side of town for awhile which is beautiful especially in fall and there was some type of city trick or treating at the time so everyone walking around was in costume it was fun to see. Then my last big thing, a concert, surprise was New Politics/Bad Suns this past Saturday in which they rocked it obviously. I didn't really know much of New Politics music so we didn't stay the whole time (we mainly went for Bad Suns) but NP had crazy amounts of energy so that was awesome to watch even if for a short amount of time!! Anyway, here's pictures that have pretty much captured the second half of 2014 for me. I didn't go into much detail about any one subject because that would be too much sry. 



 


                            The Neighbourhood



The IMA

                       


Passenger

                      



Downtown Indy & Subzero Ice Cream
Cousins Birthday Party :)
 
              Standing on army men

Funky Bones!! (aka the place in TFIOS)



 

Boyhood Bravery EP Release at local coffee shop



     Apple Orchard  



                           Vardagen Vault Launch (local shop)


Senior Pics wooooooo

Ed Sheeran!!!


CHICAGO 
 





My Birthday and Party 





 New Politics/Bad Sun




So YEAH there's a debriefing of how my life has been going since we last talked in case you were interested (and if not just pretend you are) and again I promise to start posting more regularly because I've missed it SO DON'T SLEEP ON ME YA'LL. But really.
Thanks for reading, peace, luv,
ACopp


P.S. sorry the pictures may be funkily placed I had them really nice at first but then it didn't save and I had to try 2 more times and I just didn't have the energy to make it pretty again but hey, weird's good too.






No comments:

Post a Comment