Monday, December 1, 2014

Lipstick Collection

Hello all! I am back this week with a post with my lipstick collection which isn't like an insane amount or anything but still. So to start with, this is where I pretty much keep all of my lipstick unless I've forgotten it in a bag or elsewhere (which happens quite often). 

Mac All Fired Up- love the boldness and intensity of this color, however
i'm not impressed with Mac's matte because it is way too dry and makes
you feel as if your lips are crusty (lipstick is half melted oops)

Mac Shanghai Spice- really love this color and the lipstick is a cremesheen which I
am also pleased with because it gives you a lot of moisture
L'oreal Colour Riche Balm "Caramel Comfort"- isn't too intense just gives a lil
color but it's so smooth and feels like balm (hints the name)
Ulta Lip Crayon in "Vintage"- really don't like this one, the color comes off s off as
this brown/purple metallic color which just really doesn't look good on me

Beauty Rush (VS) in "Mango Madness"- shimmery and sweet smelling, plus stays on for
a long time, I really like this although I don't wear lip gloss that often
L'oreal Colour Riche in "British Red" (305)- this was my mom's that she gave me so it's pretty
old I don't even know if they still have this color but it's really bright and a very nice red
Ulta Lipcolor in "Iced Cappuccino"- this is a lipstick I got in some big pack of various ulta
goods and it's not a terrible color but I wouldn't necessarily recommend the Ulta brand lipstick

Maybelline "Electric Orange" (880)- really love this color, I feel it would look even more
amazing on people with darker skin tones
Maybelline "Magnificent Mauve" (430)- I expected this to be a more poppy purple color, but it's not
so if you're wanting a cheap light purple color you may check this one out
Maybelline "Totally Toffee" (215)

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in "Creamsicle" (065)- I am just about to throw away this lipstick honestly
because it's a terrible color that has no coverage at all and the consistency of this lipstick is kind of gross
I wouldn't recommend at all
NYX "Chaos"- just got this today so I tried it on but haven't had the chance to really
wear it yet however I can say this may be my new favorite red it's so pretty and stunning

NYX Matte "Pale Pink"- not really as impressed with this color it doesn't have great coverage
and the color is too bubblegum pink for my liking
NYX Matte "Merlot"- one of my favorite lipsticks I own, color and texture/coverage wise,
it stays on well, and isn't so matte that your lips feel crusty, plus the color is a deep and rich


NYC "Snowcone" (411)- another one I would not recommend because it does not go one
or stay on well and is also too much of like a stripperish color for me 
Elf Lip Exfoliator- another product I just got today but it realllly helps my lips a lot
especially since during the winter they get very chapped so between this which is good
for on the go and a lip scrub you can keep your lips as chapped free this winter as possible!

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub- loooove this product so much and this flavor is also my favorite
Lush Santa's Lip Scrub- this is cola flavored and although it's a lip scrub it doesn't seem to have the same
consistency as the regular ones and i'm not big on the flavor either 

Lush Santa Baby Lip Tint- got this for christmas last year along with the santa lip scrub, but haven't
really used it because I'm not big on lip tints
Nivea Lip Balm- my favorite along with EOS lip balm, these are (from left to right) Olive oil
and lemon, mint and minerals, and milk & honey, I also had the regular but I used it all up, I
love how smooth they go on and how smooth they also make your lips feel




So there you have it! My lipstick collection (with some other lip products thrown in there too because why not). Sorry if the pictures don't best capture the colors, I kept meaning to do this when it was lighter outside but then all the sudden it was 4:30 and getting dark out?? So hopefully they're still alright and my input and advice has granted you new knowledge on your decision making journey in finding the perfect lip care and wear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment