Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Perfect Spring Saturday

This past Saturday (aka yesterday), the weather outside was perfect it was a high 61 degrees and sunny out so why was I going to waste it? It started off with going shopping at an outdoor mall mainly for my mom but I also stopped a few places to see new clothes for this spring season. I have been wanting to get bralletes for awhile now and I love aeries (American Eagles lingerie) items, however this one in particular didn't have but one type of brallete and not in my size so I guess I'll have to check another one later. Afterwards I went to check sephora in jcpenny and almost bought an eyeshadow brush and too faced 'melted' lipstick but I realized I forgot my card at home. I'll definitely have to go back for that lipstick though because after trying it on I think I'm in love. Anyhow, later on in the day I texted my friend and asked if she wanted to go to a park called Ritchey Woods. Still waitin' on the leaves to start growing back to make this place more beautiful! However here's some pictures from our little afternoon adventure in the mean time, while those leaves are-a-growin! 






No comments:

Post a Comment