Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What's In My Bag?

Marc by Marc Jacobs 'New Q Natasha' Bag

Hello fashionistas! Today I thought I would post a What's in my Bag (hints the name). This is mostly stuff I had in my bag whilst traveling but most items will also stay in there I'm sure, either because I'm very slow at unpacking and cleaning or because they are useful. I have included links for most products, especially if they are harder to find.






1. Starting at the top left, there is a key I found on the ground in Paris and for some reason just decided to keep it because why not, right?
2. Oil absorbing sheets, aka my savior. I only recently started using them after hearing rave reviews from many people about their powers. And seriously, they're amazing. My face has slowly shifted to more oily than it used to be, and even though my face still peels occasionally, it constantly looks so shiny in pictures that I take, so every once in awhile, or before taking a photo, I just whip out one of these sheets and let it do the rest of the work! up & up target brand, only $4.49 for 70 sheets
3. Small container that includes biotin pills because if I'm out I will forget to take these and aspirin because I constantly get headaches.
4. Below that is my sleeping pills for the plane ride! (Weren't even really effective, but then again I might've needed to take 2).
5. In the next row is an elastic band for my hair and two bobby pins because I'm irresponsible and will leave the house without these if they're not already in my bag.
6. Lip Service, my favorite lip balm along with Nivea. This you have to apply with you finger, but it will leave your lips shiny and completely moisturized/soft for the longest time.
7. A spare key for my moms car. I should probably return that now, oops.
8. In the last row I have my mac, Shanghai Spice Cremesheen lipstick by Mac. This is the lipstick that I use the most often because it's a great neutral that just adds a little bit of color and works with everything! Plus you can literally blend it with hundreds of different lip liners (not an exact number, but I'm assuming it has to be that many). Get it here
9. Extra Spearmint Gum. This is my favorite mint gum and it lasts for so long!
10. Okay that notebook on the bottom of some items is my [newly] created bullet journal where I basically just create my own calendar and also add in multiple other things like shopping lists, my budget, goals, things to remember, etc. Black Moleskin Classic Notebook, Squared
11. The first thing on top here are some cat-eye framed sunglasses from Forever 21. I love the way these look on me, plus since the lenses aren't pitch black they don't make everything I see too dark. Sadly, I couldn't find these on their website, and since I received them in the spring, I'm sure they're sold out by now. The great thing about sunglasses from there though is that they are so cheap (think $5-10) and if you are like me and can't be trusted with something as fragile as sunglasses, you can switch styles every season and not break the bank! And actually every pair I own from there have held up well so far.
12. Apple earbuds. These come with every device you purchase from them, so I am sure you are all familiar with these.
13. That item on top of the notebook to the right is one of my favorite pens to write with; the Pilot Precise V5 Stick Rolling Ball Pen (what a mouthful). I've always just gotten these from my dad, who's an architect, but they are so precise and smooth to write with I'm obsessed with them. Get it here
14. And last but not least, on the far right side of the picture you see one of my most cherished items, my black leather Calvin Klein wallet. I searched for so long for a zip up wallet of this size and style. The one that set me out on a search was the Marc Jacobs one, but I really did not feel like spending $200-300 on a wallet, but alas, one day in Nordstrom Rack I found this gem sitting there for a much cheaper price of $50. Not quite as cheap as I got it, but you could search around for deals at places like Nordstrom Rack


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Let me know in the comments what you keep in your bag that's different or the same to what I have. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment